Friday, June 15, 2012

And People, Don't Forget ..

You Can Ask Me, MisteryBlogger On MSP .. I know its spelled Mystery, it was a accident. You can ask me to be in the magazine or u can ask questions about celebs, and u can send me awkward moments and write like .. example :

The swimming trip

I was with my friend swimming, then suddenly
there came this super cute guy. He looked at me and i smiled.
Then soon me and my friend were swimming and i bumped into him and my
bikini top fell off! This was the most awkward moment ever!

From, the girl who's gonna look around before he bumps into people.

And like

Justin Bieber

Hey, I have a few questions about JB!
Whats his fav color?
And more. Dont be scared to ask. You dont have to give ur name u can say :

From the #1 fan of 1D

From the girl who's very embarrassed

From the orange lover

.. And more. Dont be afraid to send me a message!

No comments:

Post a Comment